Opportunity: ASCAP EXPO 2012 – Special Pre-Launch Sale October 28-31, 2011
Registration to the ASCAP “I Create Music” EXPO (April 19-21, 2012) includes:
- Admission to 3 full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects
- Admission to evening performances
- Chance to connect with the best in the music business
- Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
- Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
- Networking ’til you drop
- A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)Additional Opportunities Available
: By purchasing Video Access for $40 during registration, you can watch dozens of hours of panels you missed, re-experience a panel you loved, and catch all of those “only at the EXPO” moments. You will get a passcode after the EXPO to view the panels at your leisure from any computer.
: This is your chance to get advice, solicit feedback and talk with a professional face-to-face about you! The One-on-One Sessions are each 15 minutes long and are available with a $30 processing fee on a first-come, first-served basis. There are only 500 of them and each year they sell out.
: The Lunch Roundtables were a huge hit last year so we are bringing them back! On Friday, April 20th, we will be holding Lunch Roundtables in Twist Restaurant, near the EXPO Registration desk. During this 75 minute event, attendees will be served lunch and will get to meet with industry professionals and panelists – four total – in small group settings. The cost is $40 and the 175 seats will go quickly.
Check back soon
Cancellations received prior to February 1, 2012 will receive a full refund, less a 15% processing fee. Cancellations received between February 1, 2012 and April 1, 2012 will receive a 50% refund. There will be no refunds after April 1, 2012. To cancel, please call (702) 798-8315 or email ASCAPcustomercare@rhq.com.